191. For which circumstances would you normally choose a special production order type?
a) Dismantling a computer that a customer has returned to enter the components into stock.
b) Creating a custom-built desk without a bill of materials.
c) Mass producing more than 1500 bars of soap at one time.
d) Repairing one of your customers telephone consoles.
e) Assembling a personal computer for a delivery.
Answer: B & D
192. Which document in the purchasing process cannot be used as a service document?
a) Goods Receipt PO
b) Landed Costs
c) Purchase Orders
d) Goods Return
e) A/P Invoice
Answer: b) Landed Costs
193. Which of the following documents are optional in the purchasing process?
a) Goods Receipt PO
b) A/P Invoice
c) Landed cost document
e) Purchase Order
Answer: A, C & E
194. What is recommended for helping the controller manage the company's cash flow?
a) Profit and loss and the general ledger.
b) The inventory audit report and the internal reconciliation process.
c) The budget module and the cost accounting.
d) Customer receivables aging and the dunning process.
Answer: d) Customer receivables aging and the dunning process.
195. One of Tiny Toys' vendors has branches all around the world. Therefore, the vendor issues invoices in various foreign currencies. Tiny Toys has defined the vendor's master data currency as 'All Currencies'. This enables Tiny Toys to enter invoices for this vendor in any currency. How is the 'Account Balance' stored?
a) In the local currency and system currency.
b) In local currency, system currency and specified foreign currency.
c) In local currency and specified foreign currency.
d) In every foreign currency that is used in the invoices.
Answer: a) In the local currency and system currency.
196. Finish the sentence: When you save a sales order for inventory items, the quantity for these items increases the…
a) Committed quantity
b) Ordered quantity
c) In stock quantity
d) Available quantity
Answer: a) Committed quantity
197. You have created an item that is batch-managed with a management method of "release only". Which one of the following documents will require batch information?
a) Goods Receipt from Production
b) A/P Invoice
c) Goods Receipt PO
d) Inventory Transfer
Answer: d) Inventory Transfer
198. Kathryn from Yoga Accessories received a cash payment from a customer for 1200 Euro for an invoice of 2000 Euro. How should she record this partial payment in the system?
a) Select the invoice and change the 'Total Payment' column from 2000 Euro to 1200 Euro.
b) Check the box 'Payment on Account' to enter a partial payment.
c) Open the invoice document and enter 1200 Euro in the 'Applied Amount' field.
d) Select the invoice and enter the amount of 1200 Euro in the Payment Means window.
Answer: a) Select the invoice and change the 'Total Payment' column from 2000 Euro to 1200 Euro.
199. Which rows from which sales documents can be copied directly into an A/R invoice?
a) Only rows from a delivery containing items
b) Rows from either a sales order or a delivery
c) Only rows from a delivery with items, and rows from a sales order with services
d) Rows from quotations, sales orders or deliveries
Answer: d) Rows from quotations, sales orders or deliveries
200. Which of these goals belongs to the first phase of the SAP accelerated implementation program?
a) Implement the customer requirements in SAP Business One
b) Deliver and install the SAP Business One software
c) Migrate the customer's legacy data to SAP Business One
d) Analyze the customer business processes in detail
Answer: b) Deliver and install the SAP Business One software
SAP Business One Certification Question Part 19
Sample questions for Business One certification
The history of SAP Business One
Why choose SAP Business One (SAP B1)