A guide to using SAP Business One - The standard SAP sales module includes: Sales Order - Delivery - A/R Invoice - Incoming Payment
- Sales Process in SAP Business One | Sales Process Oveview
- Sales Order to Cash in SAP Business One | Sales Order to Cash
- Customers and Customer Groups in SAP Business One | Customers Overview
- Customer Relationship Management in SAP Business One | CRM Overview
- Automating the Sales Process in SAP Business One | Automating the Sales Process Overview
- Returns and Exchanges in SAP Business One | Returns and Exchanges Overview
- A/R Credit Memos in SAP Business One | A/R Credit Memos Overview
I. Sales Order
User click Main Menu -> Modules -> Sales - A/R -> Sales Order for create new sales order.
Appear windows of Sales Order
- Area 1: customer information
- Area 2: commodity information
- Area 3: total order value
Choose business partner
After check all information, user click Add
- Unit Price
- Tax code
- Total LC/Doc/SC (Local Currency/BP/System Currency)
Note: Sales orders created do not generate journal entries and do not affect the actual inventory.
User have two option create delivery but we use command Copy From.
Click Main Menu -> Sales - A/R -> Delivery
Fill customer information, click Copy From and choose Sales Order
List of Sales Order show all sales order of this customer
Note: Affect inventory and journal entries.
III. A/R Invoice
IV. Incoming Payment
After create all purchase process included Sales Order -> Delivery -> A/R Invoice, User click Main Menu -> Banking -> Incoming Payments
Choose customer, bill to pay and total payment
Choose payment by cash or transfer
Click Add on Incoming Payment screen, the system records the collection of money, customer debt is reduced
View Relationship Map
This is a reference to the standard sales process in SAP Business One. In addition, SAP B1 also provides functions such as quotation, return of goods, invoice cancellation, ...
Copyright VinaSystem 20/06/2017