Important Corrections Delivered in Patches SAP Business One 9.3 This presentation provides an overview of the most important corrections, also known as Top ReSolutions, which are delivered in patches. A selection of the corrections is presented in more detail.
- For a complete overview of the corrections delivered in a specific patch, refer to the overview note.
- For all enhancements in SAP Business One 9.3, please review the Highlights document.
- For all changes made in the DI API interface between patches of SAP Business One version 9.3, refer to SAP Note 2584704.
- For Troubleshooting and Compatibility Information, refer to the following SAP Notes:
- SAP Business One Sales Mobile App for iOS and Android - SAP Note 2267084.
- SAP Business One Service for iOS - SAP Note 2639956.
- For SAP Business One Patch Delivery Schedule please refer to SAP Note 2267770.
SAP Business One 9.3 PL08 – Overview Note 2709774
SAP Business One 9.3, version for SAP HANA PL08 – Overview Note 2709737
Sales Employees and Buyers not related to Employee Master Data
- New option to restrict searching for Sales Employees and Buyers not related to Employee Master Data
- Sales Employees and Buyers can be :
- Reported on
- Cleaned up
- New button in the Personal Data Management Wizard to Clear Table
- Sales Employees/Buyers – Setup
- New column to show status of record
- Cleaning Up, erases all personal data except for Sales Employee Name which is set into a unique dummy string
- Blocking, personal data is encrypted
Compliance with GDPR requirements