Important Corrections Delivered in Patches SAP Business One 9.3 This presentation provides an overview of the most important corrections, also known as Top ReSolutions, which are delivered in patches. A selection of the corrections is presented in more detail.
- For a complete overview of the corrections delivered in a specific patch, refer to the overview note.
- For all enhancements in SAP Business One 9.3, please review the Highlights document.
- For all changes made in the DI API interface between patches of SAP Business One version 9.3, refer to SAP Note 2584704.
- For Troubleshooting and Compatibility Information, refer to the following SAP Notes:
- SAP Business One Sales Mobile App for iOS and Android - SAP Note 2267084.
- SAP Business One Service for iOS - SAP Note 2639956.
- For SAP Business One Patch Delivery Schedule please refer to SAP Note 2267770.
Default Customers for A/R Invoices and Payments – Define Natural Person
- New option to restrict searching for Default Customer for A/R Invoices and Payments
- Different Default Customers can be set per period in G/L Account Determination
- Sensitive personal data is encrypted in Default Customer Master Data and Transactions
- Compliance with GDPR requirements
- Easy to manage One Time Customers
Default Customers for A/R Invoices and Payments – Personal Data Cleanup
- Natural Person determined Default Customer for A/R Invoices and Payments have transactional information considered as personal data
- For Personal Data Cleanup on Default Customers for A/R Invoices and Payments the “Transactions Posted On or Before” field is mandatory
- Only closed marketing documents can be searched for
- GDPR compliance
- All transactional personal data deleted on cleanup
User Name visible in Authorizations and License Form resizing
- Resizing enabled in the License Administration form
- User name displayed in the Users tab in Authorizations form (in addition to User Code)
- Enhanced usability
- Identify users easily
Integration Framework 2.0 Enhancements and Corrections
- Based on the deployment (Cloud or on Premise) the framework determines:
- The adapters offering
- The environment-related menus
- Offering of different APIs:
- Deployment, activation, administering SLD entries, deployment properties, and transactions
- For more information see API Guide
- Support of creation of format control documents in adapters CONR.1, FILE.1, and FILP.1
- sap.dev.training scenario package includes the latest IDE enhancements
- Improved handling of the integration framework version 2.0