Important Corrections Delivered in Patches SAP Business One 9.3 This presentation provides an overview of the most important corrections, also known as Top ReSolutions, which are delivered in patches. A selection of the corrections is presented in more detail.
- For a complete overview of the corrections delivered in a specific patch, refer to the overview note.
- For all enhancements in SAP Business One 9.3, please review the Highlights document.
- For all changes made in the DI API interface between patches of SAP Business One version 9.3, refer to SAP Note 2584704.
- For Troubleshooting and Compatibility Information, refer to the following SAP Notes:
- SAP Business One Sales Mobile App for iOS and Android - SAP Note 2267084.
- SAP Business One Service for iOS - SAP Note 2639956.
- For SAP Business One Patch Delivery Schedule please refer to SAP Note 2267770.
- A new Status column is added to Production Order to set a line status for Route Stage, Item or Resource to Planned, In Progress or Complete.
- The Status field is editable on all lines. The status of all component lines will be updated according to the status on the Route Stage line.
- When the line Status is changed to Complete, a check is performed across all line items and a system message appears asking the user to Reduce Planned Qty to match Issued Qty. The answer will be valid for all components.
- When a Route Stage is set to Complete it will not contribute any data to the algorithm which calculates the Routed Production Order Start Date Forwards/End Date Backwards behaviour
- A routed Production Order with the Routing Date Calculation set to Start Date Forwards or Due Date Backwards, provides a new right click option to Recalculate Route Stage Dates.
- A Yes/No message is displayed. If Yes is selected, the algorithm will only ripple forward or backwards from this line depending on the Routing Date Calculation setting.
- The Right Click option on the Production Order with status Released will show the option Inventory Posting List.
- This option is also available on the Resource Master Data window showing the inventory posting list for specific resources.
- Ability to view transactions for all item/resource components and products/by-products involved in the relevant production order process.
Bill of Material Component Management
- New section Routed shall be added to include filtering for:
- Route Sequence (From - To)
- Route Stage (From - To)
- Route Stage is a new option under Select BOM Lines giving you the ability to:
- Delete route stage rows together with all components belonging to this route stage
- Change Route Stage Code and Waiting Days for existing Route Stage.
- Add BOM Lines and Change BOM Lines management tasks now have the option to set and/or change Price List, Distr. Rule and Project details.
- Change Route Sequence and Change Route Stage are also new options when Routed is set to Yes and Item, Resource or Text is selected.
- BOM Component Management now supports route stages.
- Increased flexibility when specifying properties for BOM lines to be changed for items and resources.
- New Management Task – Change BOM Header
- New section Specify Properties of BOM Header to be Changed is added with the following options:
- Change Quantity
- Change Warehouse
- Change Price List
- Change Distr. Rule
- Change Project
- Change Planned Average Production size
- New Update Rows checkbox allows users to change and review the rows before execution.
- New Change Header Preview window allows users to review the BOM header properties to be changed before execution.
Referenced Documents for Production Orders
- Able to add referenced documents to the Production Orders.
- Production Orders can also be referenced by other documents. Referenced Documents for Production Orders
- Standardize functionality throughout the system.
Variance Report for Production Orders
- A new Variance Report is added for Production Orders. To open this report, go to Production Order -> Summary tab and click the yellow arrow next to the Total Variance Field.
- The report shows the contribution of each production component to the final production variance for a selected Production Order.
Search Function used to search windows under the Tools menu option
- Search function to search menu items
- Menu items now also include those from the Tools menu
- For SAP Business One, version for HANA you cannot use this with Fiori-Style Cockpit
- Ease of use
Clearing Search Content with One Click When the Fiori-Style Cockpit Is Enabled
- “X” icon available to remove text in the search field with on click
- On removing the text, the main menu returns to original state
- Ease of use
User Defined Field extension
- More system objects can be linked to the UDFs
- Better customization
Expose Semantic Layer as an OData Service
- Expose Semantic Layer Query Views to Service Layer.
- Expose Semantic Layer as Service.
- Semantic view service supports OData ver. 4
- The following query options are available : $filter, $select, $orderby, $top, $skip and $count.
- Parameters can be used.
Using Extension Package Tool in Command Line Mode
- Generate lightweight extension package from command line
- Automatization for solution packaging