*Note: Status of Goods Receipt PO is Open
- Purchasing Process in SAP Business One | Procurement Process
- Purchasing Items in SAP Business One | Purchasing Items Overview
- Issue with Good Receipt POs in SAP Business One | Issue Good Receipt POs Overview
- Good Returns and A/P Credit Memos in SAP Business One | Good Returns and A/P Credit Memos Overview
In SAP Business One, we have 3 options.
Option 1: Create new Goods Return
After start SAP Business One, Click Main Menu -> Purchasing A/P -> Goods Return
User click Tab on keyboard when the pointer at Vendor or Name for view list vendor.
After user choose vendor to need create goods return, choose product for Goods Return
- Posting Date
- Due Date
- Document Date
- Unit Price
- Tax Code
- Total (LC)
Option 2: Use command Copy From of Goods Return
Same Option 1, Click Main Menu -> Purchasing A/P -> Goods Return
Use command Copy From -> Goods Receipt PO
View list of Goods Receipt PO, choose Goods Receipt PO to Goods Return.
User choose condition and click Finish.
- Use Row Exchange Rate from Base Doc
- Use Doc and Row Exchange Rate from Base Doc
- Use Currency Exchange Rate from the Exchange Rate Table
- Draw all Data (Freight and Withholding Tax)
Option 3: Use Command Copy To from Goods Receipt PO
Open Goods Receipt PO create before, use command Copy To and choose G. Return
The system automatic convert information from Goods Receipt PO to Goods Return. User check information and click Add
Copyright VinaSystem 13/07/2017