Many small and midsize enterprises (SME) owners believe only big companies can afford SAP. But did you know that SAP also works with over 67,000 successful small and midsize enterprise customers worldwide?
In fact, 78% of SAP clientele base consists of SMEs like yours. Designed specifically for SMEs, SAP Business One gives you total business management functions covering financials, sales, customers, inventory, and operations in one complete, integrated business solution. You can accurately monitor and manage revenue and expenses, effectively track and access all customer-related information and more.
7 Things that SAP Business One Can Do For You
- Financials Management
Manage general ledger, journals, budgets, and accounts payable and receivable. Conduct all banking activities and reconcile various accounts and create financial reports for profit and loss, cash flow, and aging. Updates can be done real-time.
- Purchasing and Operations
Systematically manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, and returns. Plan material requirements for production, control bills of material, and replenish inventory automatically.
- Management Alerts
Quickly address urgent issues that arise. Management controls and alerts, such as sales discount management and workflow approvals, keep you on top of all activities.
- Customer Relationship Management
Effectively track and access all customer-related data. SAP Business One also lets you analyze customers using data from sales, operations, and finance to identify ways to serve them faster and better.
- Reporting and Analytics
Act on instant and complete information. Intuitive reports allows you to click through relevant data that give you answers quickly and assess performance accurately.
- Integration and Customization
SAP B1 has SDK tool to help providers to build your extend solution or add-on within the SAP Business One. Any requirements which is not covered by SAP B1 Standard functionalities can be done by customization. It is also able to integrate with other systems such as DMS, WMS, HRM etc.
- Streamline your Entire Business
SAP Business One integrates all critical business functions into a single system, making information instantly accessible across the organization.
Solution in Detail
SAP B1 GROWTH BEYOND ACCOUNTING
- a single, accurate source for insight into all aspects of your business operations
- an intuitive, easy-to-use scalable software to future-proof your investment
- a system with Microsoft MSSQL as its default cost-effective, scalable database engine
- a product that comes bundled with industry-standard reporting engine – Crystal Report
- a solution that is securely backed by a renowned global name in IT
- a solution with SAP Hana Database platform as its new technology and high performance engine
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL
- With streamlined financial processes, you accomplish more in less time. Accurate reporting also speeds receivables, giving you a clearer picture of your balance sheet.
- General ledger and journal entries
- Basic cost accounting and monitoring of project costs
- Budget management
- Banking and bank statement processing
- Payment processing and reconciliation
- Financial statements and reporting
- Sales tax and value-added tax
- Multicurrency support
SALES AND CUSTOMERS
- By using CRM to recognize customer needs, you increase revenue per customer while reducing turnover rates.
- Opportunities and pipeline management
- Customer contact and activity management
- Sales quotations and orders
- Invoicing and crediting
- Sales and pipeline forecast
- Service contract management
- Service-call management entry and tracking
PURCHASING AND OPERATIONS
- Eliminate costs through automation, and reduce paper invoices, mailing costs, and even certain bank deposit fees.
- Purchase proposals
- Purchase orders and deliveries
- Goods receipts and returns
- Accounts payable invoice and credit notes
- Bill of materials
- Production orders
- Forecasting and material requirements planning
INVENTORY AND DISTRIBUTION
- Keep a closer eye on inventory. Speed inventory turns and reduce amount spent on slow-moving products.
- Items management and item queries
- Receipt to stock, release from stock, and stock transactions
- Warehouse transfer and serial numbers
- Inventory revaluation
- Customer and vendor catalog
- Price lists and special pricing
- Batch management
- Pick and pack
Every industry has its own unique business processes, requirements, and challenges. That’s why SAP and our partners offer more than 550 industry-specific solutions. Whether you make, sell, or service, SAP can provide you with a solution that helps you meet your needs and stay on top of your business.
SAP works closely with selected software solution partners to develop simple, proven, and affordable industry-specific solutions, based on rigorous quality standards. These prepackaged, fully integrated industry solutions are designed for efficient, rapid implementation, giving you much more control over project costs and time.