71. A good receipt Creates a Journal entry that post the value of the goods receipt to the debit side of stock account and credit side of Inventory offset
Answer: a) True
72. The system uses the priorities to find the valid price by
- ① Do hierarchies and expression of for the pricelist exists.
- ② Does Business partner specific discount exists.
- ③ Pricelist.
- ④ Does Business Partner and item specific price exists
Answer: c) 4,2,1,3
73. You can change the Price in the Last Purchase price List manually
Answer: b) False
74. Support on-site production, conduct project Training, and Begin continuous Improvement are the three important work in Go-Live in AIP
Answer: a) True
75. The Payment Wizard enables you to create outgoing and incoming payment in batches for
b) Bank Transfer
d) Bills of Exchange
Answer: B, C & D
76. What are True to Debit Credit in G/L account
a) The system display debit in black and credit in green
b) The amount are usually Positive. The negative amount indicates reversal posting(Your Answer)
c) The balances is the difference between the sum of all credit posting and the sum of all debit posting.
d) Usually the system display a credit balance with negative sign because the credit balance represent expenditure in an asset account
Answer: A, B & C
77. What are True to Distribution rule in SAP Business One?
a) When you create a profit center, the system automatically creates a distribution rule with the same name.
b) You can use Distribution rule for direct cost and revenues, which you can assign uniquely and in full to a specific profit center
c) You can assign indirect cost and revenues directly to profit center.
d) If you cannot define the total allocation. The system allocates any unassigned cost or revenues to center Z profit center.
Answer: A, B & D
78. What are True to Dunning Terms.
a) Dunning terms control the entire dunning process
b) There are up to 12 dunning level with different dunning letters are possible.
c) Dunning letter belonging to higher level are worded in Mild way.
d) In the master record of customers, you can specify, if you want to block dunning letters, and also block can be made at the invoice level.
e) You can set a default dunning terms for new customer
Answer: A, D & E
79. The Software Development Kit consists of
a) Early Watch Alert.
b) Data Interface Server.
c) Data Transfer Work Bench.
d) DI API
e) UI API
Answer: A, B, C, D & E
80. What are True to installment in payment terms?
a) The system automatically creates a single line item in the journal entry for every installment
b) The payment wizard handles them as separate invoices and you can reconcile them separately.
c) The customer receivable aging report, vendor labiality aging report, the cash flow report, and open line item list also treat them as single invoice.
d) These line item all appear in the payment screen you can pay them one after the other.
e) The system adds the whole tax amount to the last installment or the system distributes the tax amount among all installment.
Answer: A, B, C & D
SAP Business One Certification Question Part 7
Sample questions for Business One certification
The history of SAP Business One
Why choose SAP Business One (SAP B1)