201. When you print invoices, you want to include a promotional code and static text that explains how to use the code. The promotional code gives certain customers a discount on their next purchase. The promotional code has been added as a user-defined field to the business partner master data, based on the customer's previous purchase. If there is no promotional code in the customer master, both fields should not be printed. How can you implement this requirement using Crystal Reports?
a) Suppress the text field and add a formula that checks if the code is null.
b) Drag the two fields together in the report so that the boundaries of the two fields merge. If the user-defined field is null, the text field will not be printed.
c) Use a formula on the text field to change the contents of the text field to blank if the code is null.
d) Select both fields and link them using a sub-report. If the database field is null, the text field will not be printed.
Answer: a) Suppress the text field and add a formula that checks if the code is null.
202. Quality Chemicals provides two grades of ammonia for sale. Although there is a price difference, the company wants to provide customers with the higher grade chemical whenever the lower grade chemical is out of stock. This way they ensure the best customer service. What is the best way to set this up in SAP Business One so that the sales staff can easily find the higher grade item when the lower grade chemical is out of stock?
a) Assign both items to the same item group so they can be found in the same search.
b) Make the high grade chemical an alternative item to the low grade chemical.
c) Set up a discount group to link the two chemical items.
d) Create a sales bill of materials to link the two items as alternate components.
Answer: b) Make the high grade chemical an alternative item to the low grade chemical.
203. Your client wants to automatically set a 60 day expiry limit on sales quotations. The system default is 30 days. How can you automate this in SAP Business One using user-defined values and a query that calculates the expiry date as 60 days from the current system date?
a) Run the query when the business partner code changes and check the option to display saved user values.
b) Run the query when the Posting Date is selected and check the option to refresh regularly.
c) Run the query when the Valid Until date is selected and check the option to search in existing user-defined values.
d) Run the query when the item number is selected on the row and checks the option to display saved user values
Answer: b) Run the query when the Posting Date is selected and check the option to refresh regularly.
204. When production order is completed the receipt from production is credited, stock account of product is debited, by the actual value of finished product and WIP account is credited
Answer: a) True
205. What are True to Manual Reconciliation?
a) You can manually reconcile one G/L account at a Time
b) You cannot reconcile multiple Business Partner account
c) Partial reconciliation is not possible by manual reconciliation
d) For Business Partner you can also create an incoming or outgoing payment as an adjustment.
e) Journal entries posted by the reconciliation process have the origin "JR", when the system process cash discount, exchange rate difference, differed Tax and withholding Tax.
Answer: A, D & E
206. Which are True to Production Order?
a) Production Order is a command to produce or repairs a production items.
b) The production order supports the planning and assembly of a production item.
c) It Tracks all the material transaction and cost that are involved in the production process.
d) Special production Order is used for continuous production order
Answer: A, B & C
207. The Inventory turn ratio, is a metric determining inventory usage
Answer: a) True
208. Level 2 to 4 consists of active and title account
Answer: b) False
209. Which are the input tools in SAP B1
a) User defined tools
b) Pick and pack tools
c) Selection list
d) Drag down list
Answer: C & D
210. The system does not need any suspense account for any incoming credit card payment, incoming cheque, and bank transfer
Answer: b) False